WHEEL BALANCING ACCESSORIES : WAGON WHEEL LIGHTING FIXTURES : 1.5 WHEEL SPACERS.
Wheel Balancing Accessories
- A procedure that ensures that the weight of the wheel is distributed evenly to improve performance and cut tire wear. Static balancing distributes the weight of the wheel evenly around the axle or Spindle and is done with the wheels off the vehicle.
- The method of reducing the hammer blow caused by the action of the pistons driving the cranks as the crank approaches bottom dead centre. Driving wheels had weights fitted into their rims to act as a counter balance. (PRC)
- (accessory) accessary: aiding and abetting in a crime; "he was charged with being accessory to the crime"
- (accessory) a supplementary component that improves capability
- A thing that can be added to something else in order to make it more useful, versatile, or attractive
- Someone who gives assistance to the perpetrator of a crime, without directly committing it, sometimes without being present
- A small article or item of clothing carried or worn to complement a garment or outfit
- (accessory) clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of your main clothing
2011 Kia Optima
The Kia Optima is luxury like you’ve never seen before. All new for 2011 the Optima offers everything you desire in a car. Re-designed to evoke classic European styling, the Optima is easy on the eyes. Unlike other cars Optima manages to balance performance and fuel economy at the same time. Maybe that is why Cars.com chose the Optima over the BMW 5 Series for its ‘Best of 2011’ award. It’s no wonder the Optima has edged out the competition.
Peter Schreyer, Design Chief at Kia, is the driving force behind the Optima’s new look. Designed in Kia’s Frankfurt design studio the Optima has a European flair. The new design is highlighted by its tiger-nose front grill. Edmunds’ Inside Line named the Optima one of the best-looking cars of 2011. The Optima offers five trim levels: LX, EX, EX Turbo, SX, and Hybrid.
The Optima LX model comes standard with 200 horsepower 4-cylinder engine, keyless entry, full power accessories, Bluetooth, MP3, satellite radio, side curtain airbags, stability control, dual exhaust, and traction control. The EX model includes a 200 horsepower 4-cylinder engine, smart key and push button start, steering wheel mounted controls, and cruise control. The SX steps up to 274 horsepower turbo-4 cylinder image, sport-tuned suspension, 18-inch tires with alloy sport wheels. The designers at Kia have thought of everything when it comes to function and convenience. All Optima’s come standard with a cooling gloves box to keep beverages cold, overhead sunglasses holder, and front and rear map pockets with water bottle holders. Each model also has an optional navigation system.
The Optima is prepared for the unexpected. The front seats feature active headrests that will move forward in the event of a crash to reduce your risk of injury. Front seat-belt pretensioners with force limiters help limit the likelihood of injury in a crash. An advanced front airbag system monitors severity of impact and controls airbag inflation. The steering column is designed to absorb impact. All Optima’s include dual front airbags, front-seat-mounted side airbags and side curtain airbags.
OCT 30 2008 046
Mustang Carbon GT
The balance between styling, aftermarket features and cost that influenced so many aspects of the 2005 Ford Mustang by 3dCarbon is evident right down to its wheels and tires. 3dCarbon tightened the tire-to-fender gap by integrating a body kit to emphasize the wheel stand and improve the suspension. A high-profile rear wing and other exciting accessories create the new "Boy-Racer"—one that is sure to turn heads even when the car is parked. The "Boy-Racer" body kit and accessories will also be available through Ford Racing Performance Parts distributors.
2005 Ford Mustang GT Coupe Premium
4.6-liter 3-valve V-8
5-speed manual transmission
Ford Racing/Whipple 4.6-liter 3-valve supercharger with 500 HP
Billy Boat Performance Exhaust stainless steel cat-back
Brembo brakes – 14-inch front rotors, 13-inch rear rotors
Front/rear bumper replacements and rear fender flares by 3dCarbon
Side skirts and door caps by 3dCarbon
Rear quarter window louvers and rear window treatment by 3dCarbon
"Boy-Racer" hood and rear wing
3dCarbon D1-style carbon fiber wing
Smoked taillights by 3dCarbon
Paint by BASF – Lanzini Body & Paint
Exposure: 0.008 sec (1/125)
Focal Length: 20.2 mm
ISO Speed: 100
Exposure Bias: 0/10 EV
Flash: Flash fired, auto mode
logitech trackman wheel trackball
replica alloy wheels
wheel alignment problem
foose nitrous chrome wheels
sti bbs wheels
precast wheel stops
lost my wheel lock key
hot wheels city sets
hot wheels movies